Friday, August 12, 2011

The Batwing is revealed!

A ridiculously large amount of pictures and videos of 'The Dark Knight Rises' have been coming out lately and this is another video. The the first Nolan Batman we saw the Batmobile, or what the crew call it Tumbler, in the second Batman by Nolan we saw the Batpod; and everyone was probably wondering what they would be showing in the third. Well here it is, the Batwing!

The Batwing looks a lot similar to the Tumbler, but of course with the wings above it. I think it looks really awesome. I didn't know if they were going to have another one of Batman's way of transportation in this one, but they will be! I wish that I could be down in Pittsburgh to see it being filmed since I am really close, but unfortunately I can't. I'm glad though that there are others out there that are present while they are filming so us Batman or Nolan fans can see their progress. I will be updating everything new about 'The Dark Knight Rises' so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment